Dr. Ken Anderson, a Diplomate of and holds a board certificate issued by (1) the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgeons and (2) the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and (3) the American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, and Founder of Anderson Hair Sciences Center, located in Atlanta, GA joins eHealth Radio and the Hair Health and Plastic Surgery Information Channels. He is here to discuss low-level laser therapy in hair restoration and regrowth.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Ken Anderson discuss the following:
- What is low-level laser therapy?
- Who is a good candidate for low-level laser therapy?
- How does low-level laser therapy work?
- What results can be expected of low-level laser therapy?
- What would you recommend for those looking for low-level laser therapy?